If you have dead, dying, diseased, damaged, leaning, falling, rotted or decaying trees on your property, tree removal may be a necessary option. A compromised tree can pose major safety hazards to people and property and should be assessed by a professional to avoid potential risk of injury, damage and liability! If there are any issues that can be fixed with pruning, trimming, bracing or cabling, we can sometimes utilize these before tree removal is necessary, but you may need to have your tree removed if…
1) Tree has root problems
2) Tree has permanently damaged structural integrity
3) Storm damage has weakened structural integrity
4) Angle of the trunk leaning has become extremely curved.
5) Tree has insect infestation or disease
6) Tree is already at the point of rotting or decaying
Trees may also be removed because they are an undesirable species for the location, an obstruction in the landscape or blocking new construction.
In the case your tree does need to be removed, Owens Bros. Tree Service performs tree removals safely, affordably and quickly! We are Bronx Tree Experts in dealing with the unique challenges of the New York City landscape to get the job done! Call us today for an assessment and free quote!